Heart disease occurs quite a lot in life along with many different causes leading to heart disease. What people with heart disease should eat and abstain from is an important principle to know how to take good care of patients.
Heart disease affects the function of the heart and blood vessels, causing serious problems for the health. With heart disease, patients need a special care because cardiovascular disease is often acute and dangerous.
For people with heart disease, an excess diet leads to high levels of calories, fat and cholesterol will make your situation more serious.
Overweight, obesity is not only an obsession with the appearance of many people but also one of the causes leading to hypertension, coronary artery disease.
Foods patients with heart disease should eat
- Banana and alternative fruits such as orange, mandarin, cantaloupe are good fruits and vegetables for the heart. Banana and many other fruits contain plenty of potassium, this is a beneficial mineral, which helps to lower blood pressure, maintain stable blood pressure and heart activity. In addition, banana also contains fiber that lowers bad cholesterol levels in the blood, which is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
- Soybean is the best solution: Beans, especially soybean, is high in protein, vitamins, omega-3 saturated fatty acids and minerals … which work very well in regulating heart rate, balancing blood pressure, maintaining stable glycemic index and cholesterol levels, thereby helping to prevent and treat heart disease effectively. This source of food can completely replace the red meat in the diet of people with cardiovascular disease.
- Good foods for heart patients with cereals: Cereal in general, the oats in particular not only have the effect of beautifying but also a great source of food to improve the health and illness of the people with heart disease. The important nutrients and fiber in cereals help to regulate cholesterol and reduce blood fat, while they also provide the body with many important B vitamins.
- Green vegetables are an indispensable food in the daily diet, helping to prevent aging and prevent many diseases. Especially borecoles will help to improve your cardiovascular health, they provide antioxidants, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids with great effect in regulating the cardiovascular system, preventing plaque from forming in the artery wall, is the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- People with heart disease should eat fish as the leading food: Fish is an important source of protein, which is very healthy because it regulates the amount of fat in the body, significantly reducing cholesterol by high levels of acid omega-3 saturated fat. In addition, omega-3 fatty acids also work to prevent platelet aggregation, thereby preventing the risk of blood clots causing dangerous stasis. This helps to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as angina, cardiac rupture or acute heart attack.
- Tea is good for the heart: Tea is a mild stimulant, but if used properly with moderate amounts, it will help to improve your cardiovascular health. Tea helps to protect the cardiovascular system, reduce the risk of hypertension and the risk of heart attack, stroke up to nearly 50%.
- Good food is mushrooms: In addition to the foods mentioned, mushrooms are known to be an important food source of the 21st century. Ganoderma lucidum contains many nutrients such as protein, vitamins, Amino acids…Ganoderma lucidum helps to strengthen health and immune system so that it can prevent many diseases, including cardiovascular diseases.
A special action mechanism of mushrooms is the harmonious mixing of types of active endemic ingredients, stabilizing all functions existing in the body, thereby eliminating the risk of disease. Especially the ganoderma lucidum, a rare herbal mushroom containing effective cardioid components such as steroids, ganoderic acid, triterpene…helping to improve heart activity, ensure a healthy heart, thereby preventing and supporting effective treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- For people with heart disease, how much you eat is as important as what you eat. Because a redundant diet leads to more calories, fat and cholesterol, it can make your condition more serious.
Foods people with heart disease should abstain
- High-sodium foods: Foods high in sodium can cause high blood pressure and increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Each adult should only absorb 1-2 teaspoons of salt every day.
- Fatty foods: Too much fat absorbed will increase high levels of cholesterol in the blood, which in turn causes many forms of cardiovascular disease such as atherosclerosis, catastrophe, heart attack, stroke…
Consequently, fat and fatty foods should be avoided, while avoiding processed foods, canned goods, fast foods, etc…