Abdominal distension, flatulence, indigestion are symptoms of digestive disorders that make you feel uncomfortable, leading to anorexia and bad health effects. Join Healthy24h to learn about the causes and how to cure indigestion at home!
How to cure dyspepsia quickly with the following foods
In addition to the use of indigestion medicines, the use of simple, home-based foods is considered the first choice. So what to eat to cure dyspepsia?
Ginger is a familiar spice in daily meals, not only that it also works to cure many diseases, especially diseases related to the digestive system. It is thanks to the enzyme in ginger that helps to easily break down the proteins in food and prevent food allergies very well.
In addition, the cure for dyspepsia with ginger effectively is due to the ability to increase intestinal motility and stimulate stomach activity, making food easier to transport.
- 1 small ginger branch
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 150 ml of warm water
How to make
- Ginger is washed, crushed and squeezed.
- Mix this ginger juice with 150 ml of warm water and add a sufficient amount of honey. Then stir and enjoy.
Note: You should drink it while it is still warm to promote the best effects and apply this drink until you do not feel dyspepsia.
Read More: 12 Surprising Benefits Of Hot Ginger Juice
Like ginger, garlic is a popularly used spice and is considered an excellent remedy for treating digestive diseases. You can apply a cure for dyspepsia with garlic as a spice to eat daily or squeeze water to drink, making the digestive system better. Besides, you can apply the way below.
- 30 g of garlic
- 5 g of alum sugar or white sugar
- 60 ml of boiling water
How to make
- Garlic is peeled, minced and mixed with alum sugar or white sugar.
- Add 60 ml of boiling water to the mixture and stir well.
- You can split it to drink twice a day and drink it until the symptoms of abdominal distention disappear.
To eliminate the smell of garlic, you can drink a little more solid tea right after drinking the above mixture.
Garlic also good for cough treatment, read more: Garlic For Cough Treatment: 100% Unexpected Effects
According to Oriental medicine, perilla is quite spicy, warm, works to treat indigestion and stomach poisoning due to food very well.
How to make
- Use 30 g of perilla (including stems and leaves) to clean, puree
- Squeeze the perilla juice to drink until the stomach is gone.
- You can distill this perilla juice and drink it while it is still warm to increase efficiency in promoting digestion and reducing the feeling of dyspepsia.
Eating yogurt is one of the most effective, simple and safest ways to treat indigestion at home. Because in the composition of yogurt contains beneficial bacteria lactobacillus and lactic that stimulate digestion, reduce gas accumulation in the stomach.
In this way, you should choose white, sugar-free yogurt to maximize your effectiveness in reducing unpleasant dyspepsia symptoms.
Papaya is one of the most popular, but a few people know about effective digestive aid of this fruit. It is thanks to the milky white papain enzyme found in papaya that helps digestion work better, slightly stagnant gases are also easily eliminated.
However, for people who are suffering from stomach-related illnesses such as inflammation and stomach ulcers, do not use this method because it will make the illness worse.
Mint & lemon juice
One of the other quick indigestion tips you can apply is to use mint leaves and lemon. According to folk remedies, these ingredients are used to treat gastrointestinal diseases thanks to their intestinal stimulation and to reduce flatulence quite effectively.
- Mint leaves
- 2 fresh lemons
How to make
- Mint leaves are washed, crushed or finely ground.
- Lemon squeezes the juice, remove the seeds.
- Add mint and lemon juice to a glass of water, then add a sufficient amount of sugar, stir this mixture well, you can enjoy it right away.
- Break out meals about 5 – 6 meals a day, instead of eating a lot at the same time.
- Stay away from stomach-damaging foods like greasy fried foods, spicy foods or fast foods.
- Do not use a lot of carbonated beverages, or stimulants such as alcohol, cigarettes.
- Do not eat before going to bed, it is best to eat at least 2 – 3 hours from bedtime.
- Add water regularly with about 2 – 2.5 liters of water a day to help so that wastes are easily dissolved and passed through the digestive tract more quickly.
- If you apply the above methods, you still have dyspepsia, you should see your doctor for advices and the safest and most effective treatment.
For remedies of dyspepsia treatment at home, hopefully you will apply and achieve the best health effect. You also need to combine with a healthy diet and do exercise properly to help your digestive system become healthier.