The issue of eating after tattoo removal is extremely important that many people neglected, so achieved effects are not desired. What to eat and avoid after tattoo removal? How long can tattoos be erased? All worries will be answered in detail from leading experts.
1. What should you avoid after tattoo removal?
Foods should not eat after tatto removal
In order to quickly regain the original skin, you need to pay special attention to the following list of foods to avoid:
Absolutely do not use alcohol in the first week after the tattoo removal because it not only affects the health, it is also hard to heal.
Although it is good for health, after removing tattoos, you should not eat chicken because it will make the treatment skin not healing for a long time, causing your skin itch, discomfort.
This food is very necessary for the body, however when the skin of tattoo removal will be whiter than the surrounding area, causing patchy, significant blemish.
The food in TOP food should be avoided by its hot characteristic. In particular, it can cause the skin of tattoo removal be inflammation and scarring.
In the first month after the tattoo removal, the use of seafood is not good at all. Because this is a food that causes many people be allergic, causing redness, itching, it makes the skin heal for a long time.
Other note of expert after tattoo removal
There are many places, different tattoos such as tattoos on the body, eyebrows, lips, … In addition to the food should be fast after the tattoo removal, with each tattoo removal area will have certain notes without scarring or trouble.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do you fast after tattooing your lips?
The lips are quite sensitive and if left with any risk will greatly affect the aesthetics of the face. So, after tattooing your lips, it is best to abstain from these foods for 2 to 4 weeks. Try to fully abstain until the back lip tattoos recover completely.
What do you fast after eyebrow tattoo removal?
In addition to food that is not eaten after the removal of the tattoo, with the removal of the eyebrows, you need to pay attention to some other abstinence issues in home care:
- Avoid contact with cold water, cleanser at eyebrows for at least 1 week
- Do not hurry tattooing your eyebrows once you have just removed the tattoo
- Do not use cosmetics, makeup, eyebrows for 2-4 weeks
How long can tattoos be erased?
We recommend waiting for your skin to recover completely and continue to perform other services you desire. You should wait 1 – 3 months after the new tattoos can go delete to be safe.
2. What to eat after tattoo removal?
After removing tattoos, you should eat these foods to restore skin faster:
- Add fresh vegetables during meals: carrots, radishes, cauliflowers…
- Eat, drink a variety of fruits, vitamins A, C, E: Apples, cucumbers, oranges, kiwi…
- Drink at least 2 – 3 liters of water a day
The principle to remember to remove tattoos which is not broken
In addition to diet after tattoo removal, skin care regimen after tattoos removal is something that you need to pay attention and fulfill.
- Within 24 -48 hours, you should absolutely not use perfume or soaps, detergents.
- Keep the skin tattoos clean, dry, do not wear too tight to tighten the skin, causing scratches and severe damages to the skin tattoos.
- Do not scratch, rub or act on, impact too strongly on the treated area.
- Avoid contacting with water for the first few days
- Avoid direct contacting with sunlight for 4-6 weeks, so apply sunscreen to protect the skin carefully.
- Do not use creams or lotions on your skin unless directed by your doctor.
- Make periodic checks and follow-up visits to ensure the best tattoo removal and safety for your skin.