Kidney stones make you miserable every time you urinate because the stones form inside your kidney at different sizes. These stones can be as small as a melon seed but also have large stones like marbles. A good news, you absolutely can dissolve kidney stone in 1 month with lemon and parsley.
In addition to making surgery to remove stones from the kidneys, for small stones, you can use food to dissolve stones and expel them due to the fact that kidney stones are small blocks of salt and minerals that accumulate and form into stones.
Causes of kidney stones
- Dehydration in body
- Parathyroid gland disorders
- Consuming too much salt
- Due to side effects of some drugs
Symptoms of kidney stones
The most common symptom of kidney stones is severe pain in the lumbar region. Other symptoms with pain may include:
- Blood in the urine
- Cold chill
- Frequently urinate
- Urine has a bad smell, painful urination
- Lumbar pain
Treat kidney stones with lemon juice and parsley leaves
Lemon juice is rich in citric acid and phosphoric acid. These two factors can help reduce the development of kidney stones, and it also participates in the removal of stones and flushes them out.
Combined with parsley leaves contain a lot of urine and help to eliminate toxins.
- A fresh lemon
- 300 grams of parsley
- One cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of honey
- 1 container with lid
How to do:
- Parsley is washed, squeezed and removed its dregs.
- Lemon is squeezed, mixed well with parsley juice.
- Add olive oil and honey to the mixture and stir well.
- Pour into a closed jar and store the mixture in a cool refrigerator.
Every morning when you wake up when your stomach is empty, take 1 tablespoon of parsley lemon mixture. In addition, you also drink more water during the day (at least 12 glasses of water a day instead of 8 glasses like a normal person). After about 1 month of use, please go back to the examination and you will be surprised with the results!
Recommended: Treat Kidney Stones In 7 Days With Pineapple
After curing kidney stones, you must abstain from calcium-containing food?
Most kidney stones are calcium stones so many people think that it is necessary to abstain from calcium completely to avoid kidney stones. It is not true.
Here are 7 things to remember about diets to avoid recurrence:
- Drink plenty of water (the most important thing in 7 things), about 2.5-3 liters of water every day. Drinking plenty of water helps to prevent kidney stones and helps to remove small stones if available.
- Eat light, eat less animal meat. You can eat fish instead of meat. For crab and shrimp, you eat moderately.
- Eat calcium-containing foods moderately such as milk, cheese … In case of repeated recurrence of kidney stones, after the test has evidence of urinary calcium due to increased absorption of calcium from the intestine, calcium abstinence is required, but not abstaining completely. At this time, you need to eat about 400mg/day, ie 1.5 cups of fresh milk.
- Reduce the oxalate-rich foods such as: solid tea, coffee, chocolate, bran powder, cereals, water spinach…
- Drinking lots of orange juice, lemon juice, fresh grapefruit juice… contains a lot of citrate to help to fight kidney stones.
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables: help to digest quickly, reduce absorption of substances that cause kidney stones.
- Avoid eating a lot of purine-containing foods that cause kidney stones such as dried fish, dried meat, dried shrimp, sausages, fish sauce, pig’s heart…
People who have recurrent kidney stones should go for a checkup to find the cause of the relapse to have a specific regimen and diet suitable for each group of causes.
- dissolve kidney stones
- lemon and parsley kidney stones
- treat kidney stone with lemon and parsley leaves