4 ways of incubating hair with beer help to grow hair, reduce hair loss, and repair damaged hair. These hair incubating formula combined with beer with natural ingredients, they are inexpensive, but highly effective.
Beer is refined from fermented malt and wheat containing lots of vitamin B1, a large amount of protein, so it is able to restore broken and damaged hair.
On the other hand, scientists have demonstrated that mantozo and sucrose (sugar) in beer tighten the epidermis of each hair, making hair more healthy and naturally smooth.
Therefore, it is not exaggerating to say that beer is a “medicinal god” for hair, to help your hair grow well, soft, not tangled, reduce hair loss, recover damaged hair effectively.
Benefits of incubating your hair with beer
Incubating hair with beer can help protein, biotin, magnesium, potassium in beer absorb deeply into the hair from the feet to the top or hair, and these substances penetrate into the scalp to help the hair skin not to be sticky.
Vitamin B1 and Protein in beer helps to restore damaged hair and reduce hair loss. On the other hand, scientists have shown that sugar mantozo and sucrose in beer tighten the epidermis of hair, making hair more smooth and shiny. In addition, regular incubating with beer is also a treatment for dandruff to prevent scalp fungus and skin diseases effectively.
Let’s explore the hair incubating formula with beer to nourish beautiful, healthy, smooth hair!
Beer for smooth hair, strong hairline
Women just need to use beer to incubate hair like other annealing creams to get smooth, strong hair with the formula below.
- 1 can of beer.
- A shower cap or a warm towel.
How to do:
- Wash your hair with normal shampoo.
- When your hair is dry, use a beer can to incubate your hair and cover your head with a shower cap or a warm towel to wrap your hair for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse with water.
This time the nutrients in the beer will penetrate deeply into the hair roots, scalp nourishes hair from root to the top of hair. Rinse your hair thoroughly with water, 2-3 times a week.
How to incubate hair with beer and chicken eggs
Hair loss, damage, dry hair appear due to physiological factors or effects from chemicals such as pressing, dyeing. Consistently using this formula to incubate your hair for 1-2 weeks, your hair loss will quickly drop, your hair will be soft, healthy, and grow quickly.
- 2 chicken eggs.
- 1-2 cans of beer.
How to do:
- Wash your hair, rinse your hair with a can of beer, massage your scalp for 5 minutes and rinse with water.
- Eggs are poured into cups, add beer, then stir mixture well. Apply this mixture to your hair. Wrap a towel around your head, leave hair for 15-20 minutes then rinse with clean water.
Hair should be incubated in this way from 2-3 times a week, your hair will quickly regain its vitality, health, the status of hair loss also ends completely. Besides, the speed of hair growth is also faster.
In addition to the above way, you can use a mixture including egg whites and yogurt to incubate your hair. Just mix 1 egg whites and 40ml yogurt and rub on your hair, massage gently. After 20 minutes, wash your hair with water. You perform this twice a week, the hair will be shiny and reduce the hair loss.
- You need to use fresh beer made from barley- because this is a beer that contains the best protein for hair.
- To remove the smell of beer on hair after use, you have to add a few drops of essential oil or lemon to the beer, this not only improves the effectiveness of hair care, but also create aroma.
Recommended: 3 Tips To Use Beer For Skin Whitening Quickly
How to incubate hair with beer and fresh milk
Fresh milk and beer are not only drinks, but also a key to grow hair fast thanks to the large amount of vitamin B in beer and milk nutrition.
- 50ml of beer
- 20ml of pure fresh milk
How to incubate hair with beer and fresh milk:
- Mix the two ingredients together, wash your hair thoroughly and use a mixture of beer and fresh milk to your hair and scalp, gently massage and incubate for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse with cold water. This helps balance PH, moisturizes hair and scalp to help hair grow faster.
How to incubate hair with beer and honey to restore damaged hair
Your hair is dry, lacking in vitality due to heat, chemicals from stretching, bending, dyeing, drying… Use beer and honey to recover damaged hair, your hair will quickly recover, be smooth and healthy again.
- 250ml of beer
- 2-3 spoons of honey depending on the length of hair
How to do:
Mix the ingredients well into a mixture of yellow color and apply evenly to the hair, gently massage the nutrients deeply into the hair roots and skin. Incubate for about 30 minutes and rinse with clean water.
This method helps to limit dry hair and reduce breakage, restore damaged hair by using a variety of chemicals.
With 4 ways of incubating hair with beer to grow hair, restore damage at home, wish you quickly regain the beautiful, soft, healthy and thick hair!