Strawberry is a fruit that cannot be preserved for a long time, make use of making beauty with strawberries instead of leaving them in the fridge until they are broken.
Strawberry is a fruit used to make flavorings or ingredients in many skin care products and lips. On the market, there are many types of products prepared from strawberry essence, such as skin mask, exfoliating cream, lip balm. Strawberry is a food that is not only good for health but also has many benefits in beauty.
Why are strawberries good for skin?
- Strawberries are rich in vitamin C. This is a very good nutrient that nourishes and regenerates the skin from deep inside. In addition, vitamin C also helps skin cells fight free radical damage. Perhaps, you do not know that free radicals, which take oxygen away from healthy cells, can destroy collagen molecules, which promote wrinkles formation as well as crow’s feet on the skin.
- Strawberries eliminate toxins. Food sources contain high levels of food fiber, effectively eliminating harmful impurities and toxins from the body. Food fiber also plays a useful role in helping to regulate bowel secretion. Since then, this nutrient will help to prevent constipation, which is known to cause acne and pimples. The fiber contained in strawberries can also help you to go to the toilet more regularly, helping your skin to regularly eliminate toxins.
- Strawberries help to regenerate cells. The amount of folic acid contained in strawberries can help to support cell regeneration and promote the production of new cells in your body, including the skin.
Not only effective in lightening the skin. With the following tips, you’ll know how to use strawberries to make them more effective. Find out below.
1. Anti-aging for skin
Antioxidants and ellagic acids contained in strawberries work to protect the skin from ultraviolet (UV) damage whenever you come into contact with the sun.
Not only that, strawberries can also help to reduce wrinkles and reduce collagen production, making you more prone to skin aging.
2. Treat acne
Many women, including men, need to seek the help of creams for acne treatment. However, do you know that these products often contain some toxic chemicals? Therefore, you should look for natural acne treatments like strawberries.
In fact, excessive oil and sebum production is one of the main causes of acne. It is the natural acid content contained in strawberries that will help remove excess oil on your skin. As a result, eating strawberries every day will help you improve your acne.
3. Help your skin be whiter
Strawberry is a fruit that contains high levels of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a nutrient that helps to brighten and evenly tone skin, as well as make the skin bright and smooth.
Combined with malic acid, another nutrient contained in strawberry, vitamin C can help you whiten teeth. You can also use strawberries to lighten and moisturize your bruised and dry lips.
4. Prevent blackheads
Salicylic acid content contained in this fruit is very effective in removing dead cells that accumulate in the skin, thereby helping to prevent the formation of blackheads.
5. Lighten dark circles
Strawberries act as a skin firming agent, so this fruit is often used to reduce puffy skin or reduce dark circles. With two simple ways below, you can quickly realize this unexpected effect of strawberries.
- Option 1: You can make strawberry salad simply by washing, cutting the fruit in half and adding some honey. You can also add a little milk cream to increase the taste.
- Option 2: You can also make a nutritious strawberry smoothie with almond milk and a handful of fresh strawberries.
With these 2 simple recipes, not only can you enjoy a nutritious snack, you are also silently nourishing the skin around the eyes.
6. Whiten teeth effectively
Strawberries also have the effect of whitening browning teeth. Here are 3 easy steps to show you how to do it:
- You can crush the strawberries and apply them to the toothbrush, then rub them into the teeth.
- You can also rub strawberry slices directly on the tooth surface twice a week until you get the desired results.
- After rubbing, you should leave it for a few minutes. Finally, rinse your mouth with warm water.
7. Brighten the skin of the lips
Similar to the way to whiten your teeth, rub the slices of fresh strawberries directly onto the affected lips within 2 minutes. Allow the conditioner to soak into the lips for 5 minutes. Rinse your lips with warm water again. Do it several times a week until you get the same effect.
With only a few strawberries, you can help your face look fresh and radiant. Apply now to feel the difference and make the most of the beauty of strawberry!