What is the effect of non-sugar fresh milk? Is it good to drink non-sugar fresh milk daily? Is it beautiful to wash your face with non-sugar fresh milk? Should a fresh milk mask be used overnight? The following article will help you answer all these questions.
What is fresh milk?
Fresh milk is the type of milk from animals (cows, goats, sheep, …) in the form of raw materials, water, unprocessed or just through preliminary processing. They have not been sterilized or sterilized yet thoroughly by standard processing equipment.
Cow’s milk is the most popular milk in fresh milk, accounting for more than 90%.
Most of the fresh milk on the market today is fresh milk that has been sterilized and has added or removed some nutritional ingredients (accounting for no more than 1%).
In addition, there are many manufacturers, although advertising is pure but in fact, it is made from powdered milk.
What is the benefit of non-sugar milk?
Non-sugar fresh milk is fresh milk without added sugar during processing. Normally, pure fresh milk tastes light, slightly difficult to drink, so manufacturers often add sugar to milk for a sweeter taste and easier to drink.
Non-sugar fresh milk is suitable for people with diabetes, being obese or having acne problems.
Unsweetened milk is full of nutrients like pure fresh milk, including:
- Vitamin A, D, B6, B12
Therefore, health experts encourage people to drink fresh milk every day, at least one cup of milk. Especially, children are in the age of growth and development.
In the field of skin beauty, fresh milk also brings a lot of benefits. So, what is the effect of non-sugar fresh milk?
- Helps to whiten, reduce freckles and acne blemishes.
- Keep your skin not dry, flaky, grainy, itchy, cracked.
- Maintain skin elasticity, slow down aging, protect skin from sun damage; keep skin youthful and healthy.
- Clean skin, remove dirt and sebum, reduce clogging pores, prevent acne.
If drinking fresh milk with sugar is easy to get acne, but drinking fresh milk without sugar is no problem at all.
Drinking non-sugar fresh milk or masking, washing your face with non-sugar fresh milk is better than sugary milk.
The beauty effect of each way is different. Drinking fresh milk without sugar helps to provide more nutrients to the skin, nourishing the skin from deep inside.
With a mask, washing your face with fresh milk without sugar is more about skin cleansing and acne treatment. It is because the protective skin layer is quite thick, nutrients are difficult to absorb deep into the tissue.
In addition to the above benefits, does fresh milk without sugar have other effect? There are many, for example:
- Bathe or massage the whole body, relax, relieve stress.
- Make smoothies, make yogurt, make cakes, add to dishes.
- Soak your hands, treat your cracked legs and feet.
- Weight loss.
How to beautify with non-sugar milk
1. Wash your face with non-sugar fresh milk
- Dip a cotton ball into fresh milk without sugar.
- Apply all over the face and wait for about 5 minutes to rinse with cool water.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
- Repeat daily, before going to bed, once a day. If you have sensitive skin, only 2-3 times a week should be enough.
2. Apply non-sugar milk mask
Mix fresh milk with one of the natural ingredients, apply it on your face for 10-15 minutes and rinse it with water.
- Moisturize your skin: olive oil, avocado, egg yolk, cucumber.
- If you want to treat acne, choose: honey, turmeric, aloe, lemon.
- If you want to exfoliate, choose: bean powder, turmeric powder, wheat flour, rice flour, sandalwood powder, orange peel powder, oatmeal, honey, lemon.
- Treat melasma, treat dark spots, choose: lemon, potato
3. Bathe with non-sugar fresh milk
- Pour 1 bottle of unsweetened fresh milk into a bath of warm water.
- Add some rose petals, some fancy essential oils, some salt, shower gel.
- Stir well to make all ingredients blend together.
- Soaking in a bath for as long as you like, about half an hour to an hour is enough.
- While taking a dip in the bath, you can listen to music, sing or read books.
4. Drink non-sugar milk
- Do not drink when you are hungry, eat with something such as cookies.
- Do not give fresh milk to children under 1 year of age.
- Drink warm milk better than cold milk.
- Do not heat milk for too long.
- Milk should be taken close to night, before going to bed because milk has sedative components. It will help you sleep better.