Tinea capitis is a common disease and is highly contagious in both children and adults, and it can be extremely uncomfortable for patients. In the article below, Healthy24h would like to introduce 5 natural ways to treat tinea capitis of asian people, to help you be confident with a beautiful and healthy hair.
Manifestations of tinea capitis
Before learning how to treat tinea capitis naturally, we need to explore the manifestations of this disease to determine if it is true that you are suffering from this disease. Tinea capitis is a common form of dermatological disease in the scalp caused by parasitic fungal pathogens, the most common of which is Pierdraiahortai and Trichophyton.
Some symptoms of tinea capitis:
- Red rashes or small spots appear and then spread out on the scalp.
- Dandruff is much more than normal, especially with sebum and wet dandruff on the hair.
- Hair falls more and over time the amount of hair loss increases.
- There is an unpleasant, itchy feeling on the scalp; always feel the uneasiness on the hair; although you have changed hair lotions, shampoos or medications, it is not much better.
- On the scalp appear white flakes which are flaking, they will become larger and thicker over time.
How to treat tinea capitis naturally
Lemon for tinea capitis
Lemon, which is famous for its powerful antiseptic and is rich in vitamin C, is good for human health. In particular, lemon is also an effective cure for tinea capitis.
If you want to improve the condition of your tinea capitis, you only need to replace the entire shampoo and conditioner with using fresh lemon.
Every time you wash your hair, use fresh lemon juice to wash your scalp, especially the area of the skin that gets tinea capitis and then wash it with clean water. If you want, you can wash it again with lemon juice for a clean and aromatic hair.
Just apply this method regularly, people with tinea capitis will get the desired results soon.
Soapberry for tinea capitis
According to oriental remedies, the use of soapberry is one of the most effective, economical and effective treatments for tinea capitis.
In the soapberries, up to 10% of saponins are capable of cleansing, anti-inflammatory and foaming. Care to wash your hair with soapberry water not only helps to treat tinea capitis quickly, treat dandruff but also relaxes the scalp, nourishes a shiny and healthy hair.
The way to do is simple, you just need to bring the soapberries to broil, then put the in a pot of boiled water, let it cool down and use it to wash your hair.
Papaya for tinea capitis
Papaya is considered one of the best natural remedies for tinea capitis today. In papaya is rich in protein and vitamins A, B, and C to assist in the restoration of damaged scalp, while having an effective anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory effect that kills bacteria very well. In addition, antioxidants and fats in papaya also help to prevent the aging process of the scalp.
The treatment of tinea capitis by papaya is very simple. You only need to take 500 grams of ripe papaya to puree and apply it directly on oily skin, incubate for about 15 minutes then wash your hair with shampoo.
Treat tinea capitis with beer
Beer is not only considered as a “medicinal god” to beautify the skin but also a raw material for root and simple tinea capitis treatment, which is widely believed by many people. Besides, nutrients in beer also stimulate hair to grow faster.
The cure for tinea capitis by beer is as follows:
- Pour beer into small pots to let beer run out of gas and use it to spread on hair and scalp.
- Use a warm towel to dry your hair for 15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Do this 2 – 3 times a week to get the best results. Note, do not wash your hair with beer too long to avoid intoxicating beer.
Recommended: 3 Tips To Use Beer For Skin Whitening Quickly
Treat the tinea capitis with salt
In the five root tinea capitis treatments introduced in this article, perhaps the method using salt is the least expensive and simplest way but equally effective. Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory salt easily eliminates the fungus that attaches to the scalp. At the same time, salt also works to prevent and treat rash, itching, pimples and skin whitening as well.
How to proceed as follows:
- Cook 3 liters of boiling water with 2 tablespoons of salt and mix this water into warm water.
- Use this water to wash your hair thoroughly and rinse it again with shampoo.
- Regularly taken 2-3 times a week will see the tinea capitis quickly disappear.
Hopefully, the above ways can help you treat the tinea capitis. Don’t forget to share it with your friends.